Sr. Marketing Program Manager
Seeking several new Sr. Marketing Program Managers to work on exciting new marketing and marketing technology initiatives for our travel/lifestyle and financial services clients. This is a great career opportunity for an obsessively organized self-starter who loves marketing, gets technology, and knows how to collaborate with others to bring projects to life. Here you’ll have an opportunity to work in a creative environment that truly values project leadership/program management as a distinct career path.
At Adams & Knight, you will:
- Join a welcoming group of talented people who truly respect each other’s strengths
- Be an integral part of one of the area’s most respected marketing/technology firms, a perennial creative award winner and frequently named a “Best Place to Work”
- Be challenged as well as supported, encouraged to think differently and counted on to use your attention to detail to drive the completion of exciting marketing initiatives
- Work closely with a diverse team of in-house strategists, copywriters, media planners, PR and social engagement specialists, content marketers, UX designers, videographers and programmers
- Do good work for brands that do good in the world — ones that help others live physically, emotionally and financially healthier lives
The ideal fit for this position will be someone with:
- 3+ years of advertising agency, internal agency or other related experience
- Experience in marketing and/or marketing technology
- Proven track record for bringing projects in on time and on budget
- Unwavering attention to detail and a passion for determining how to best organize projects and marshal resources to make things happen
- The flexibility to pivot and find new ways forward as priorities changes and projects evolve
- The ability to manage either larger, more technically oriented projects (e.g., major website, application development) OR to manage a variety of different types of marketing initiatives including interactive, print and broadcast production
For consideration, please submit your resume to Bill Knight, firstname.lastname@example.org.