Adams & Knight Wins Multiple Travel Awards from International Marketing Competitions
Avon, Conn., (April 17, 2023) – Adams & Knight, one of New England’s leading integrated marketing agencies, has recently received multiple travel awards from international marketing competitions including the Adrian Awards—the world’s largest and most prestigious travel marketing competition—and the Internet Advertising Competition.
In March, Adams & Knight was honored with seven Adrian Awards, including one gold by the Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International (HSMAI). The Adrian Awards recognizes the outstanding work of hospitality brands and agencies for creativity and innovation in advertising, digital, public relations/communications, and integrated campaigns.
Adams & Knight received awards in multiple categories for a variety of integrated tourism campaigns and activations that the agency developed and executed on behalf of its client, the Connecticut Office of Tourism. The awards include:
- One Gold Award for Full Color Connecticut in the category of Business to Consumer Integrated Campaign
- Three Silver Awards for Find Your Vibe in the categories of Advertising; Business to Consumer Integrated Campaign; and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Marketing (a special focus category for this year’s competition)
- Three Bronze Awards: one for The State I’m In in the category of TV Advertising, one for CTvisit’s Influencer Marketing Program in the category of PR/Communications Influencer Marketing, and one for CTvisit’s Content Marketing Program in the category of Content Marketing Integrated Campaign.
Additionally, this April, Adams & Knight received awards from the Internet Advertising Competition (IAC) for three of its travel/economic development clients including:
- Best Government Online Campaign for City of Hartford
- Best Hotel and Lodging Website for Saybrook Point
- Best Transportation Website for Bradley Airport
This international competition highlights the best online advertising across nine different formats and is the first and only industry-based competition dedicated exclusively to online advertising. The agency also received two additional IAC awards for clients in the healthcare and financial services industry.
“We are thrilled to gain recognition for our clients alongside some of the world’s biggest names in travel,” said Jill Adams, CEO of Adams & Knight. “We have found that in the tourism industry, the most extraordinary results come from a combination of three things; a consistent, break-through brand voice, an insightful content creation program, and an integrated mix of distribution methods from innovative and high-profile experiential take overs, can’t-miss TV, and uncommon placements, to tech-optimized block and tackle media. Every tactic works better when it all works together.”
Since 2016, Adams & Knight has won more than 40 awards for various travel/tourism marketing campaigns.
For more information on Adams & Knight’s travel/tourism marketing services and its award-winning work, visit: https://www.adamsknight.com/travel